Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Girl...

Our baby girl turns 8 tomorrow!! Much fun awaits...pool party, Wii, friends and family! I truly am amazed at how quickly the time goes. I was thinking back to the day we came home from the hospital with our precious newborn. The song Real Life by Jeff Carson played on the radio and as I listened to the words I broke down in tears. It so beautifully described our life as brand new parents.

Taylor,

We love you more than you know and are so proud of you! You are beautiful inside and out, and I am so thankful that God chose us to be your mom and dad.

You are an awesome big sister and the best helper I could ever hope for.
hpqscan0003

Your heart is tender and many times you are the one teaching me life lessons. You remind me to slow down and enjoy the moment. Whether it's playing dress up or putting an arm around someone who needs a friend, you help me to remember the beauty of life. It's the simple things that matter.


Happy 8th Birthday, precious girl! This year is going to be GREAT!!

To the moon and back,

Mommy and Daddy
hpqscan0002
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! She is a sweetie!

Davis Family said...

Aww Happy Bday Taylor! Such a pretty girl just like your momma! I need to hear that song...I bet I'll cry too.

CONNIE said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! You are so special and you make everyone around you feel special too!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! We will see you tomorrow:)

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday, Taylor! :) We hope you have the best birthday EVER! Can't wait to see pics!

uncle brant said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! I was so excited to get your call! I will see you in August.

Granna said...

Taylor,
You were a life-changer from the very first second I saw you before you took your first breath. You just continue to bring us joy & laghter! Love you forever,
Granna