Sunday, June 14, 2009

Best Deal Ever...

I am so excited about my purchase today! It's the best couponing day so far! I hit CVS and Target...my faves:)

555
Here's my list and their original prices:

  • 2 packages of Pull-Ups ~ $17.98
  • 1 package of diapers ~ $8.99
  • 1 potty (say a prayer as we begin the potty training adventure) ~ $16.99
  • 2 toothbrushes ~ $2.99
  • toothpaste ~ $3.89
  • Excedrin ~ $4.79
  • Tylenol PM ~ $8.99
  • Schick Quattro razor ~ $11.99
  • Purex laundry detergent ~ $8.99

My out-of-pocket total for everything was $13.83!! Plus I received $12 in Extra Care Bucks for my next CVS purchase!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Girl, you are on a roll! Let me know about those new Purex sheet things. I saw the commercial and wondered about trying them. I am inspired to go clip some coupons!!

Kristi said...

Thats awesome. I havent looked at the ad yet. Better check it out!

Anonymous said...

WE have to have a party so you can teach me all these amazing couponing tricks.

amazz said...

Dang!!! That is awesome! I have already set aside some time tomorrow to become a coupon addict. ;) I'm going to be copying your notebook and all that. :D

Jamie said...

WOW! WOW! :) I'm way impressed! I thought getting $2 off my Pull-Ups at WM was a deal! haha!

The Louders said...

I agree...you gotta teach us how to do this!!