Saturday, July 23, 2011

In Pictures...

So my new thing is playing with the Instagram app. I love taking pictures of the little, daily things that make up our life. And Blurb has the coolest idea...putting your instagram photos in a book. Love it! I plan on doing one for each season. The summer book is almost finished and ready for print.

In pictures, this is what has been happening round here.

I found these magnetic letters at the Dollar Spot in Target. Haven't had them in awhile, but they are great for Connor.

IMG_1249IMG_1251IMG_1250

They're back! Oh yes...love friendship bracelets!
IMG_1191

IMG_1215

Oh Harry...why does it have to end?
IMG_1238IMG_1341

Playing on www.pbskids.org
IMG_1257

Hanging around
IMG_1244

Too big
IMG_1212

I have a love/hate relationship with this place. I'm in the love phase right now...hoping it lasts.
IMG_1371
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ally said...

miss your entries. Is everything ok?

-Little Stitch
(mylittlestitches.com)

ventepaschere said...

chaussures pas cher chaussures pas cher chez les chaussurespaschere.fr Decouvrez nos chaussures femmes pas cheres: ballerines femme, bottes femme !