Saturday, September 18, 2010

Life Right Now...

Not gonna lie...I was a little worried about how this dude would handle being dropped off at "school" every Tuesday and Thursday. But he surprised us and did great! He came home the first day insisting he had homework!
DSCN0258

He was a little hesitant walking in the first day, but now he's a pro! When I asked him how his day went this past Thursday, he told me very proudly "I didn't cry!" Now that's a good day in my book :)
DSCN0263 DSCN0266

He even takes naps on his napmat. He was very against the whole idea and was sure he would not stoop so low as to sleep at school...who do we think he is...a baby?? His teachers tell him that he doesn't have to sleep...he just has to stay on his mat quietly. It never fails...he is the first one out! (Dondi is so sweet to take these pics so I can feel like I know what's going on!)
asleep

And this is Averi's latest adventures...at the ortho. It's her turn to get an expander, and eventually braces. She was pretty excited about the whole thing! And she didn't even gag when they did the impression :) That's impressive!
4

I don't know why, but I love this shirt!
1

Taylor is our busiest kid. She has joined Girl Scouts, so 3 out the 5 weekdays she is busy with dance or that. This next Tuesday she is getting her braces off!! She is so excited! I thought this was funny :)
open 011
Photobucket

2 comments:

Granna said...

These are 3 treasures! Avery is such a trooper and has a tender, loving heart. Taylor's creativity and energy is boundless and that Con-man can melt you with his smile and says the funniest things (without even knowing it.) LOVE THEM!

Davis Family said...

Aww he's precious...I know that's hard to miss, but they'll love you the same! Yay for St. Clair's, we love em, but boo for braces=$$$!