Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Our Fall Baby...

I love that we were blessed with a spring baby, a summer baby, and a fall baby. It was so much fun experiencing pregnancy at all different times of the year.

Seven years ago today our precious little Averi came into our lives. At the time I was lucky enough to be able to stay at home, and I remember thinking what an awesome time of life we were in. I felt that I had forever with my girls...that my babies would be babies forever. I guess it was wishful thinking. I've learned to treasure every day because time has a way of passing when you're not even looking.

Happy birthday, baby girl!! We love you to the moon and back!
3
My creation

The birthday girls! Mema and Averi's birthday are a day apart. We celebrated at Cheddars.
4
Photobucket

2 comments:

Little Stitch said...

Averi is such a sweet girl. So chubby back then. YEah,I agree with you that we hope our babies will be babies forever, but no...they are growing up very fast!!!

Davis Family said...

Oh my that picture of Taylor holding her is precious. Time is not my friend right now...I have been bawling for a week because my baby is turning 3 Saturday! Treasuring all the moments, even the naughty ones!