Saturday, September 25, 2010

Playing Catch-Up...Random

The funny thing about working is now that I am able to do a little extra shopping here and there I'm too tired to! Isn't it ironic...

But really, it's the little things that excite me these days. A favorite t.v. show, a dinner out with friends, an early night in bed. Our weekdays are filled from sun-up to sun-down, it's amazing how well we can function on so little sleep. Weekends are a beautiful thing. It's when I get to re-focus, re-energize, relax, and remember my purpose.

Another one of life's funny little ironies is how it always seems to come full-circle. Back in the day when I went to Evans Jr. High I loved being in the classes that the coaches taught...there was a different, more laid-back vibe about them. And I liked learning about their lives. Every one of them had 2 daughters, cute little wives...just a simple, pleasant little life. Now Chad is at Evans and he is that coach...I am that wife (working on cute and little)...and we have those daughters...plus one cute little boy! I like our life!
DSCN0280

She is free from the bondage of braces!! Yippee!! She was so happy she had to go back to school after the appt. and show her class.
DSCN0374 DSCN0381

DSCN0388

His first field trip...the apple orchard. I looked forward to the apple orchard every year with the girls. I hate that I couldn't be there with him, but I loved hearing him tell me all about it!
DSCN0335 DSCN0318DSCN0303

DSCN0332
Photobucket

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

My favorite Coach was def Coach Hutchins...he was so degrading but we LOVED it! Are any of the same teachers still at Evans? ANd whatever about not being little & cute...be nice to yourself, you're a hot mama!