Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Got the Job...I'm a Teacher!!!

Praise the Lord!!! I got THE call today!! Central Office called to offer me the 2nd grade position!!! We were eating lunch with my mom when the phone rang, and it was a blocked number. I was so excited, nervous, anxious...a roller coaster of emotions. I answered and it was the sweet voice of Mrs. N!!! I told her I was so happy to talk to her and she asked me a couple of questions and congratulated me on getting the job!!

I had gone outside to talk since the restaraunt was kind of loud. While I was away the kids were talking to Granna and they said "If mom comes back with a big smile on her face that means she got it!" And that's what happened!! We were giving high fives and screaming and thanking the Lord! Chad was so happy. He said after a decade it's about time I get a job! LOL!

What makes it even better...Pepper was offered the 5th grade position! We went to Central Office together to sign the letter of intent and criminal background paper. Yay!!! Thank you, Lord! Best day ever! Here's the envelope the papers were in!! We are just a little excited :) Thanks to everyone who has been praying!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Fortner Family said...

So proud of you!! You have worked so hard and you deserve this!!

Denae said...

congratulations!!!

Davis Family said...

So happy for you! Those 2nd graders are going to be so blessed to have you!

Paige Allen said...

Congratulations! With so few jobs available...it says that they really wanted you - how wonderful!

The Louders said...

Wooohooo! Congratulations, you're gonna be a fabulous teacher!!

Sarah said...

you are going to be so good! How exciting!

brandi said...

I'm not sure how I completely missed this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!