Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting Started...

I am realizing there is a lot to think about when getting a classroom ready for the school year. I want the room to be full, functional and cute...and everything to serve a purpose. So needless to say I have been on education supply overload the past week. We started getting everything together on Monday, and it kind of got off to a slow start, but I'm feeling better tonight. Taylor has dance camp this week which cuts our work time down a bit...but it's a good break. There have been moments of freak out when I think about all the little and big things that need to get done. That's not pretty so I stuff the panic deep down and just take it one breath at a time. I am still on cloud 9 about this opportunity and still amazed at how awesome and amazing and cool God's timing is. PERFECT!

And thankfully I have some pretty cool helpers by my side.






Photobucket

3 comments:

The Louders said...

So cute!! Reminds me of all the years of my life I've helped my mom get ready for school. And I still do it!! :) Have fun and enjoy. God is so good!

Anonymous said...

So much fun! I loved decorating my room. Call if you need any help! Either way I want to come see if when you are done. You will be amazing. Don't stress, you will have time to work on it when you actually have to be at work the weeks before school starts.

brandi said...

Let me know if you need any help! And it doesn't all have to be perfect by day 1! You'll make progress along the way! :)