Monday, July 19, 2010

Hanging With Uncle Brant...

Brant and his girlfriend, Sofia (who is super sweet), came to town a couple of weeks ago to see the fam. The kids always have a blast with Uncle Brant. First thing off the bat, the girls challenged him to a game of Super Mario Bros. on the Wii. His reply was "Pshhh...I own this game!" Little did he know it wasn't 1991 anymore...Mario and Luigi have advanced a bit since then!



Taylor and Averi didn't rub it in his face too much that he couldn't get past World 1!

Afterwards we grabbed some bread and headed to the park. Connor didn't exactly get the whole "feeding the ducks" concept. He ate most of the bread...what wasn't eaten he threw out in whole pieces to the poor ducks who had to break it up themselves. At one point I watched as he took turns eating a bun with a duck who was following Connor's every move.
2

DSC_0201

DSC_0224

121212
In the Silent Wings Museum watching airplanes take off.


**Another Job Update**
I heard from Central Office today! They told me to sit tight...they were working on paperwork...I should probably get a call tomorrow!!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

brandi said...

I'm with Uncle Brant! We actually had an original NES until a few years ago when it finally pooped out on us!

I'm so excited for you! You've been in my prayers! Hopefully I'll be next!