Thursday, November 12, 2009

P.C. My Foot...

I cannot believe I am up at this ungodly hour, but I just finished watching my DVR'd Glenn Beck and he's got me all riled up! I am so happy he is back on the air after his bout with appendicitis.

1537191725
The coward at Ft. Hood who took 13 lives and injured 42 is nothing more than a scum-sucking, muslim-extremist, American-hating, PIECE! How's that for being politically correct?

And yes, I realize he is a child of God...and somehow in God's infinite goodness and grace he can be forgiven. I, however, am human, and fall short.

If I have to bear witness to one more "news" organization skirt around the truth about this creep, I am going to throw up in my mouth. Call it like it is. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it must be...a duck. Right? If it walks like a terrorist, screams "allah akbar" before opening fire on fellow soldiers, it must be...a man suffering PTSD??? No. A victim of religious discrimination? No!! How about a terrorist?? I think so! But the White House would have you believe differently.


When Pres. Obama interrupted scheduled programming to address the nation, he spoke for 2 minutes about the rights of Native Americans before discussing the tragedy at Ft. Hood. And even then it was almost like an afterthought. As Glenn would say..."Listen to your gut". Something with that just ain't right.

It's time to wake up!

On a much lighter note...:) The CMA's rocked it tonight! Good stuff!

The rest of the week/weekend doesn't show signs of slowing down.

Tomorrow we are having Thanksgiving lunch with Averi...cafeteria turkey and dressing. MmmmmMmmm...she said sarcastically. And tomorrow evening is Taylor's PTA program. She is so excited because she has a speaking part. She's so cute!

Friday is Grandparents Day (a.k.a. Grandparents come buy books at our book fair day). J/K! Even at my age I still get all giddy when it's book fair time. And I am glad that Honey is such a family-oriented school! They are great!


Friday night Taylor has a slumber party, and first thing Saturday morning she is going to "Second Saturday" at the Dance Gallery. Whew...I need a nap already.

O.K. I am done. I feel better. I am debating whether or not I should even go to bed at this point. Is it worth it with only 4 hours of sleep-time left? Arghh...why do I do this to myself??
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You tell em, girl! SO true! What is it going to take for us to face the truth and stop being so PC about everything. Good post!

Chels said...

You are too funny! My husband got hooked on Glenn Beck shortly after we got married until we had to make a rule he couldn't listen to him any more. He kept coming home with all these dooms-day ideas and it was depressing me! ;) I'm glad I found out you blog.
Chelsea (from school)

mandal said...

I know, Chelsea! I love Glenn, but my blood pressure goes up when I watch him :) He is a man full of passion, though. I got a little carried away on this post :) But I have to admit...it did feel good.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks