Thursday, November 5, 2009

Little Moments I Love...

This week has been filled with little moments that I treasure. I don't know if it's because Thanksgiving is just around the corner and holiday spirit is in the air, or because I can feel the end of the semester nearing, or a combination of the two. But I know that my heart is full!

  • Watching Taylor do ballet to How He Loves in dance class last night
  • Crawling in bed with Connor to wake him up this morning
  • Driving down the road singing Party in the USA with Taylor and Averi...as loud as we can!
  • Browsing the new Barnes and Noble and pretending I'm in Dallas...it has that big city feel to it. I don't care if that's weird:)
  • Spending time with family we haven't seen in a long time
  • Celebrating my mom's birthday tonight...I won't give away her age :)
  • Getting an email saying that I am cleared for student teaching in the spring...can't believe it's actually happening!
  • Listening to Averi read!!
  • Sipping on a chai and driving around town
  • Target time...the Christmas decorations are out...Connor said "That's pretty" about every tree he passed
  • Getting a free Chic-Fil-A sandwich
  • Preparing for Taylor's Christmas dance recital...yes, it's already that time!
  • Walking around Tech in the crisp fall air
  • Watching Taylor and Averi play with friends
  • Believing that I CAN and I WILL!

There is something so magical about this time of year! I LOVE IT! It never gets old.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh my goodness that is a GREAT list Amanda! Love!

And loved that little glimpse into your world about B&N. Too bad I don't live there...or I'd hide behind you in another aisle and mysteriously hum the theme song to Dallas :-)

Unknown said...

rock on sis!

Anonymous said...

Great list...great blog...great heart!

Dad

Granna said...

You really live in the moment and that is a real gift to your family. Your kids won't forget those times you are talking about.Wow!

DONDI said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG... GREAT MEMORIES!!!

The Louders said...

Fabulous, fabulous!