Sunday, November 15, 2009

☮, ♥, and ☺ ...

After my last post I feel like my blog needs a little pick-me-up! A little... And since this is the month of Thanksgiving I am going to do just that...give thanks.

This week I am thankful for:
  1. Healthy children. We have been so blessed. There has been no serious illness this fall in the Hill household. No pig flu, no strep throat...just a mild cold or two.
  2. Chad. He loves me no matter what. He understands me, and takes care of me.
  3. Family. Without our family I am not sure I would be sane right now. My parents, Chad's parents, and Chad's grandmother are the best support system anyone could ask for. If I need homework time, cleaning time, or just some quiet time, they are right there 100% of the time! BLESSED!
  4. The time that Taylor, Averi, and Connor get with their grandparents is priceless. They are close to all of them. Every living grandparent and great-grandparent they have is literally a 2-5 minute drive from our house. I would have sooo loooved that as a kid.
  5. Music. Music is my passion. It touches the soul. There is nothing like it.
  6. Education. I have the ability and opportunity to better our future by going to graduate school. I have had a lot of fun the past year-and-a-half getting to know new people, and proving to myself that...if you believe in yourself anything is possible.
  7. My bed. Oh how I love sinking into my sweet bed after a long day! 6-7 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Beautiful :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

dondi said...

I love this blog!!! The time we get with our grandchildren is a priceless treasure to our souls!! We believe in ya'll & love you to the moon & back!!

Granna said...

Loved your blessing list! It is a precious gift to get to be part of the Hill family as the little ones grow. Love you forever