Sunday, November 1, 2009

Smell My Feet...

Our Halloween was a blast this year! It was a long, fabulous, exhausting day :) For me it started at 5:30 a.m. I was at Tech bright and early to take the EC-6 Generalist...I hope I passed :)

So the REAL fun began when we trick-or-treated at Mema's. Granna, Gramps, and Granna's brother, Mark, were there. Mema moved here Friday from Shamrock and is settling in at Raider Ranch.

After we chatted with them we headed over to Vintage where we saw Dondi and Poppi and met up with the Long's, the Watt's, and the Fortner's! The neighborhood was alive with people and costumes and decorations everywhere you looked.

The big kids wanted to trick-or-treat first...since the parents were just along for the ride we followed their lead. They ran from house to house as fast as they could go. They used to be shy about ringing people's doorbells...no more, my friend! After they hit all the houses, they played games and got their faces painted. Can you say HYPER?? They were on a serious sugar high!

Connor was scared of all the costumes so he stayed at Dondi and Pop's and helped pass out candy.

What a great weekend we had! I love this time of year!

DSC_0037
Batgirl Averi and Vampiress Taylor


DSC_0025
Fly Batgirl Fly!


DSC_0047
It was a little difficult getting a pic with the 3 of them this year.


DSC_0064
Dondi and Pop's house


DSC_0067

1
All the kiddos! What a bunch of cuties :)


DSC_0075
Train ride. Connor loves choo choo trains, but for some reason was not diggin' this! He wouldn't get on.


46464646
Off they go!


446666
The cousins
Photobucket

5 comments:

Fortner Family said...

We had so much fun with you guys!!

Davis Family said...

I love the batman/woman theme! And my gosh Taylor looks way to old & gorgeous with all that make-up!! Great pics...glad you guys had a good one!

The Louders said...

Looks like a blast!

dondi said...

That was the most fun night!!! I love this time of year too & I must say all my grandchildren looked fab!!!

Granna said...

Love all those smiles. Those masks don't hide that. They are my favorite trick-sters.