Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Sweet Girl...

Turns six today.

She just keeps growing and changing in front of my very own eyes!

Averi is a tad shy if she doesn't know you...and a fireball full of energy if she does. She will crack you up, can be cunning, but ultimately has the sweetest spirit. If Taylor is ever sad Averi is right there to help (usually giving up something she is playing with so Taylor can have it). She is sensitive and her feelings are easily hurt (mama bear comes out when I see her getting trampled on). She will give you the shirt off her back if you need it.

Averi has adjusted quite nicely to her new school/schedule...what a relief that is! I am loving working in her Kindergarten class every week. It has surprised me to see how quickly she has come out of her shell. Last Friday when I picked her up from school she told me, in her deep little voice: "All three of my blurts were taken down." Apparently my little shy girl isn't afraid to blurt out in class! The fact that she just came out and told me with no fear of getting into trouble made me laugh. She was just letting me know the facts :) On the up side, she didn't get a folder sign.

So right now she is way into:
Miley Cyrus &
Taylor Swift (The Best Day is one of her faves)
We so want to go to a concert soon!

So Happy Birthday, Aves!! You will always be my little girl! Can't wait for your party next weekend:)
scan0001
Photobucket

7 comments:

CONNIE said...

She is a sweet girl for sure! I just love being around her! Happy Birthday Averi!!!

Unknown said...

What a sweetie! Happy birthday averi! Cant wait for your party:)
Kristi

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I love playing with you!
Sydney

DONDI said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET LITTLE ANGEL !!!!!! YOU CONTINUALLY AMAZE ME AT HOW GENTLE YOU ARE & HOW TENDER YOUR HEART IS TO OTHERS & TO GOD! YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE & YOU ARE SOO FUNNY! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!
DONDI

Monica Curry said...

What absolutely beautiful babies you have! They are all just adorable!

Davis Family said...

Aww Happy Birthday, you say the sweetest things about your kids! That is a gorgeous picture...love it!

Li Meng said...

So cute,So sweet! I really envy you!