Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tea Parties, Dancers, and Braces...

I was so happy when I saw how many people showed up for the tea party today in D.C.! Thank you, FOX News, for keeping us updated! I noticed everytime I passed CNN there was, coveniently, no coverage.
Taxpayer Rally

Taxpayer Rally

So dance started last Wednesday...I seriously wonder how we keep our crazy schedules and manage to stay sane. We do though :)
DSC_0025

DSC_0026

And finally, Taylor is getting braces. I took her to Dr. St. Clair last Thursday and was a bit surprised when he told us the plan of action. She is in, what they call, Phase One.
  • Before braces she will have to wear an expander for 6 weeks. Next Thursday they will take an impression of her mouth to make the expander. Then in another week they will put it in.
  • After 6 weeks she will get top and bottom braces. They will stay in about a year.
  • When those come out they will put a permanent retainer in until she needs more work at about 12 years.

I know that this will all be worth it in the end!
Photobucket

3 comments:

DONDI said...

I KNOW HOW BUSY THIS TIME OF LIFE CAN BE, BUT JUST SAVOR IT ALL, IT PASSES SO QUICKLY.....
THE GIRLS ARE ADORABLE IN THEIR DANCE CLOTHES....SO PRECIOUS!

The Louders said...

I like coming to your page for many reasons, but one is just to listen to your song...ugh, I love that song-feels like home to me! My sis had it at her wedding...tried to get me to sing it...but I refused, cause I knew I'd probly just cry thru the whole thing. ANYWAY, lots goin on in the Hill family--braces, braces...oh the joy!

Granna said...

She'll just be cuter with those braces and her smile will really shine with all that metal. I'll have to get Av a fake grill so she can have a metallic smile too.