Saturday, May 23, 2009

Really???

Old Navy put their flip flops on sale for $1 so Stacy and I thought it would be fun to meet up and do a little cheap shopping. We were not prepared for the madness that would ensue...my first clue was the fact that I had to park by Rockfish.


8
Do you see the workers on ladders? People (including us) were calling out the color and size they wanted! It was BINGO at Old Navy! "PINK 8"


7
This is where the line started. We were in the kid section.

5
Stacy got a lot more than me because she was there when the doors opened...with all the other crazies:)


4
The swarms of people...and their flip flops.


2
The lady in the red dress had her cell phone safely tucked between her boobs! I had to get a picture:) And she also reminded me of Sonya from Operacion Repo:)

We had a blast watching everyone and the insane amount of flip flops they were buying. One girl had a trash bag full of them. Another girl was pushing a huge cardboard box across the floor filled only with white flip flops. Really??? You need 50 pairs of white flip flops???

We left Old Navy over an hour later with our bag of $1 flip flops and our heads held high!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Paige Allen said...

That is crazy! I wish I had known about it...I would have been that girl with the box of flip flops (a great give away for college kids)!

Stacy said...

That was so much fun! If I knew it was going to be that crazy I probably would not have gone. But I'm glad I did...10 flip flops for the entire family for $11.88!! WOO-HOO!

Jamie said...

WOW... I completely missed that crazy sale! :) Yikes! I wear size 8, so if you bought a few too many, I'll take them off your hands! ;)

Davis Family said...

Thats wild! What's wrong with putting your cell phone between your boobs? Who doesn't do that? ha totally kidding....you were out with all the crazies, what'd you expect?!