Sunday, May 24, 2009

Deal of the Week...

Some of y'all brought up the idea of a coupon party! I think that would be fun!

I got the items pictured below at CVS this morning.

The total before coupons was approx. $16.00.

I had a $3 off a $15 purchase coupon which you can print here

I also had $2 in Extra Care Bucks (ECB) from a previous visit and coupons for everything except the gum.

After coupons my out-of-pocket total was $5.75!

In addition I also received a total of $10.99 in Extra Care Bucks for my next CVS purchase.

colg-765511

Colgate Total Advanced $2.99 get $2 ECBs (limit 1)

$1/1 Colgate printable
Better than FREE after coupons and ECBs!

band-742465
Band-Aids, $2.99Get $2 ECBs (limit 2)

$0.50/1 coupon
$0.49 after coupons and ECBs!

clear-742506
Clearasil StayClear Face Wash, $3.99Get $3.99 ECBs (limit 1)

$1/1 Clearasil, exp. 7-12-09 (SmartSource 4/19/09)
Better than FREE after coupons and ECBs!

play-765543
Playtex Gentle Glide 18 ct. or Sport 16 ct. $3.99 get $3 ECBs (limit 1)

$1/1 Playtex printable
FREE after coupon and ECBs!

gum_trident_original
$1.29 (I had to buy this to bump my total up to $15 in order to use my $3/$15 coupon)


If you don't shop at CVS you should! And use your ExtraCare Card. Check out iheartcvs for
great tips!
card_3

The order in which to present your coupons (important):

  1. Give your ExtraCare Card to the cashier
  2. He/She will scan your items
  3. $3/$15 or $5/$30 (CVS coupon)
  4. Manufacturer coupons
  5. Extra Care Bucks
  6. The balance will be what you pay out-of-pocket
    Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Did you go back to get your ECB? I went and did it again and got ECB. I figured out those schick razors are the travel size for 99cents. if you have the 2 coupon better than free..$1 profit. The cashier may tell you no....just stand your ground. Coupon doesn't say not valid for travel size.

Leslie said...

I love all your deals and if you have a coupon party I want to come!

Davis Family said...

WOW! I really really need to try this....sounds like more work than I can handle...eeek?