Sunday, May 17, 2009

Addicted...

To couponing!! Thanks to Stacy I have learned how to save some major mulah:) My latest bargain is pictured below. I got:
  • one Glad Sense and Spray,
  • two Glade spray bottles
  • two bottles of Excedrin

for a total of...drumroll please...$4.97!! One bottle of Excedrin by itself is $4.79!! With the purchase of the Glade Sense and Spray I also received $1.50 in Register Rewards that will be good for my next purchase at Walgreens!

I have several links to great money-saving websites underneath my blog list. These ladies have couponing down to an art. CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, and Target always have great deals!
coupons 002

This is my notebook. I basically organized mine the same way Stacy did. I keep a zipper pocket handy with scissors. I also use it to hold my coupons as I shop.
coupons 004

I use baseball card pocket pages to hold gift cards and coupons.
coupons 005

I have a section for Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, and Walgreens weekly ads. The highlight of my week is the Sunday paper. So many great coupons!
coupons 006

The notebook is divided into sections such as: Baby Items, Deodorant, Groceries, etc.
coupons 007

Photobucket

8 comments:

Fortner Family said...

Wow!!! You need to show me how this works!

Leslie said...

I am so inspired! I have always kept coupons thinking "ooh, someday this will come in handy" and then of course the day I go to buy that item, I don't have the coupon! Love the organization! Maybe we need to have a coupon party and you can teach us your ways!

Anonymous said...

A coupon party sounds like the perfect idea! I want to learn how you do this. I'm all up for saving a little money!

Jamie said...

Coupon Party!! LOVE IT! I use coupons, but not NEAR like the "REAL COUPON LADIES!" - - I would love to learn more!

The Louders said...

Party! Party! Party!

Kristi said...

I am trying, but NOT there yet! I did get a 25 dollar CVS card for getting an RX filled there!!

Unknown said...

Ok I really don't have time for this, but if you with 3 kids and school can do it I can too, right? You might have to show me the ropes.

amazz said...

I'm going to be copying your notebook! Thanks for posting pictures! And put me on the list for the coupon party!