Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Little Gradu-Ate...

That's how Averi says it: "I'm a gradu-ate!" So my baby girl is out of preschool and headed for Kindergarten! I was gushing over her and telling her I couldn't believe how fast she's growing up, and she said to me: "I'm still your little girl, mom":) Aww...I love her!

grad 003
My Mini-Me

grad 001
Proud Big Sister!

grad 019
Diploma Time

grad 020
Class of 2022!

grad 024
Granna and Gramps

grad 026
Dondi and Poppi

grad 028
Wonderful Teachers: Mrs. Kristin and Mrs. Laura

grad 007
My Girl:)

grad 005
The Gradu-Ate!!

grad 011
What can I say?? He loves all things that sparkle and shine:)

Photobucket

10 comments:

dondi said...

That is soooo sweet! What a sweet girl & I love the picture of all of them in the crib! Sweet memories!!!

Jamie said...

What a fun day! Congrats to Aves! :)

Sarah said...

your kids are the cutest! Avery does look like your mini-me, what a sweet post.

Fortner Family said...

How sweet!! The pic with them in the crib is priceless!

The Louders said...

Those are the best pics!! Congrats, Averi. :) Gosh, how cute!! And oh Connor, you little cutie.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Averi! Those are 3 of the cutest kids I've ever seen.

amazz said...

ROFL at that last picture!! And congrats to the Grad!!

Heidi said...

Congrats little Avery!!!! The grow up so fast!

CONNIE said...

These are adorable! I love Averi's personality! She is so fun and she is your mini-me for sure!

Davis Family said...

man I've missed alot! Congrats Averi! You have some of the cutest kids I swear...I love love the picture of Averi kissing you & the last one of them all in the bed...too funny!