Monday, April 6, 2009

They Did It...

This past weekend we went to Dallas with Heath and Kelsey for the half-marathon. The race wasn't until Sunday so we had a couple of days to shop and eat, eat, eat! We had so much fun!

TRIP 009
The traffic on the way to the race was terrible. We almost didn't make it.


TRIP 007
These two are funny together:)


5
Mile 6. We happened to be at the right place at the right time, and got to cheer our guys on!


TRIP 012
There goes Heath in the blue shirt.


TRIP 014
Kelsey, me, and the bananas.


TRIP 015
Chad finished in 2 hrs;4 minutes.

TRIP 018
It was cold and windy, but they did it!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristi said...

What an acomplishment! The girlies had so much fun and so did we. I will have to do a post about the sleep over. Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO! What a fun trip. I'm still glad it wasn't me running, but we had such a great time with you guys. Maybe we can talk them into another race, or atleast another trip to Dallas!

Paige Allen said...

That is fantastic! And tell Chad I said that his time is really good!

DONDI said...

I'M SO GLAD CHAD DIDN'T GET HIS ATHLETIC ABILITY FROM ME!!! I'M VERY PROUD OF HIM!!!!