Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter...

I am so thankful that God loved us enough to sacrafice his only son. So much of the time I can't wrap my head around that kind of love, but the little glimpses that I do get leave me overwhelmed!

Here are some pics from our weekend. The Masters is on and Chad hasn't moved from the couch except to play a little golf himself. He is hoping that Connor will be on the course with him soon!
lalal 002

And then last night this happened. Chad was out in the front yard talking on the phone and swinging his club. He didn't see when Connor walked right behind him. I don't do blood or seeing my kids with open gashes very well, so I stayed back and let Chad take care of it. Poor thing, he looks like Rocky.
677

Photobucket

5 comments:

Fortner Family said...

Poor Connor!! I bet Chad feels horrible!!

Anonymous said...

Poor little buddy. I hope he isn't scared forever. Even with the gash he is adorable.

Kristi said...

Oh no. I hate owies! Poor little guy! It never fails, something always happens right before a picture day!

DONDI said...

MY POOR BABY!! I JUST HATE FOR THEM TO GET HURT!!!

Davis Family said...

Owww he looks so pitiful in that picture!