Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Angels are Rejoicing...

Because Taylor accepted Jesus Christ into her heart this morning at church!! Words fail me right now...I am so thankful for her sweet spirit and her desire to grow closer to the Lord. And I am so thankful for a God who loves her even more than Chad and I do.

Church On The Rock had their Easter service at the Civic Center and it was wonderful. The sermon was a drama with some awesome worship mixed in. While we were singing I was able to sneak a few glances over at Taylor, and she was just singing her little heart out. I know that she was experiencing the presence of God.

When Jackie asked if anyone wanted to know Jesus as their personal saviour, I looked at her. Her face was lit up and she nodded her head excitedly. She raised her hand and I followed her to the prayer room (she was a little shy about that part). But what an awesome thing to see your child begin to understand the love of God.

After church we had lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt at Dondi and Poppi's. What a wonderful Easter!!

5x7
Before church


easeter 003
After church!!


4x66
Connor and Logan

easeter 010
We bargained with them...there would be no hunting until we got this pic!

easeter 018
So excited to find eggs!

easeter 023
The boys could have cared less about hunting eggs.

easeter 032
Pooped!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Easter! Isn't it so cool that this is the whole reason Jesus did what he did, just for Taylor!!! What an amazing Job you and Chad have done as parents to make this a possibility for her at a young age. It was great to see you today.

Jessie said...

praise God about Taylor's decisions!! Conner was so sweet in my class today. He kept asking for more and more goldfish crackers, while holding a big fistful at his side. So cute!

Jamie said...

Yeah! That is awesome! :) We're so happy for Taylor! Congrats, too, to you and Chad for being great role models for your amazing kids! LOVE the girls dresses, and Connor is handsome as always!

Paige Allen said...

Thank you for sharing! This makes my heart SO happy!

Fortner Family said...

Yea!!! What a blessing to see Taylor go forward. You and Chad are such great parents and everyone knows how much you love them!! Great to see you today!

CONNIE said...

That is awesome! I just love your kids. I don't know if Taylor told you but she was my shopping helper on Saturday. I am so proud of her and excited for her!

Leslie said...

How exciting! The angels are defintiely rejoicing!

DONDI said...

I AM SO PROUD OF TAYLOR & ALL OF YOU! WHAT AN AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!! WE HAVE PRAYED FOR THIS DAY FOR ALL OF TAYLOR'S LIFE!! ONE DOWN, 4 MORE TO GO!!!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! What a neat decision to be made on Easter. Cute dresses!

Davis Family said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing...those two pictures of Taylor before and after are awesome!