Saturday, December 27, 2008

Until Next Year...

We had a wonderful and blessed Christmas! We've done nothing but relax and enjoy time with family the past week! Here are some pictures of the fun:)

DSC_0364
Connor and Logan...we did not plan the outfits:)

DSC_0367
Priceless!!


DSC_0390
He loves Uncle Danny and Aunt Marce


DSC_0391
Poppi won this at the Chinese Gift Exchange...what a turkey head!


DSC_0393
About to bake cookies for Santa


DSC_0395
Playing with new toys


DSC_0400
Connor got a racetrack


DSC_0405
Christmas at Granna and Gramps


DSC_0422
Life is good!!

6 comments:

amazz said...

Those pictures are priceless! I'm glad you had such a great Christmas!!

Kristi said...

Fun times! I cant believe its already over:( Connor and Logan look so cute in their matchy outfits!

Anonymous said...

AHHH..... THE PICTURES ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL, BUT THE ONE OF THE HILL BOYS IS AWESOME--THEY ALL ARE! CHRISTMAS WAS SO FUN & WE LOVED HAVEING ALL OF YOU WITH US!

Christi said...

Great pictures! I am glad you had a great Christmas and hope your 2009 is fun filled and blessed.

Anonymous said...

Glad it was a Merry Christmas...Have a Happy New Year! Go Tech! I'll be at the game, so look for me on tv

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I'm in love with the tu-tus! I think I want one!