Friday, December 5, 2008

The Polar Express...

Last night we went to the Polar Express. After our experience with the insane ticket buying process, my expectations of the train ride were not very high. But, the girls were so excited and I was just hoping it would not be a flop. I was pleasantly surprised! The train was a double decker and we had seats on the second floor. Everyone in our car was super excited! We ate cookies, drank hot chocolate and sang Christmas carols. As we were on our way to the North Pole the train swayed back and forth. Taylor and Averi kept saying "it feels like we're going to tip over!" They were right, it felt exactly like that! But it just added to the magic of the night. I am so glad we went. It really got me in the Christmas spirit!

polar express 010

polar express 015

polar express 014

polar express 012

446666

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Im so excited we have tickets for next weekend! Ansley can hardly wait! The girls look adorable in there PJs.

Jamie said...

We go next Friday! :) I'm excited! I get car sick... Should I take something before I go? Eekk!

mandal said...

Yes! You probably should:)

Anonymous said...

SO FUN!! AND THE GIRLS WERE ADORABLE!

Denae said...

It tipped over??? I am not prepared for this! Please explain!

Davis Family said...

Glad we were on the bottom...I think a few in our crew might've had serious problems on the top...glad you all had fun, I wasn't expecting it to be as great as was either! Your pictures are great!

Davis Family said...

Yes, my FIL works there...do you know someone who works there too?