Sunday, November 30, 2008

In Just a Few Short Days...

Our baby boy will be 21 months old. That is only 3 months away from 2 years! Dang...that went by fast. I swear he gets more adorable with each passing day. We could not imagine a life without our little man. Here are a few pics showing what he has been up to!

He is walking pretty much all the time now! It's nice when we're out not having to hold him or worry about him crawling on disgusting floors:)
vote 004
vote 002
He loves working outside with Chad


He loves to cuddle and give good lovin'
vote 003

He loves to wear his new John Deere boots! He feels like such a big boy in them:)
JD2189

Connor is so much fun to be with! I love the toddler stage he is in right now. He is becoming more independent yet he needs his mommy so much still! I'm so glad he is ours:)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

he looks so big in that first picture! It goes by too fast for sure!

Leslie said...

He is getting so big! I love the boots!

Anonymous said...

THAT BOY IS CUTE TO THE MAXIMUS! HE MELTS MY HEART!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

He is one cute little boy!!! I can't believe he's nearly two...I remember hearing the name suggestions at work not that long ago!

Davis Family said...

That picture of him kissing his daddy his too too precious! I can't believe he is almost 2...seriously!? Where do you get those boots they are to cute..I'm thinking we may need some!