Sunday, November 2, 2008

What a Week...

I love this week! So many exciting things going on. Tech totally wrecked 'em yesterday! Unfortunately we did not have tickets to the game, but it was pretty exciting (and stressful) in our living room! Every time Chad yelled at the t.v. (which was A LOT) it scared Connor and he would start to cry.

Go Crabtree!!
11-02techcrabjb-275x333

Election day is Tuesday...WooHoo!! This is the ultimate! And it's been a long time coming. There is no telling how late we will be up waiting for results.


I found these cute VOTE shirts at Old Navy for $1.
57

Come on, McCain...we're rooting for ya!
ElephantDonkeyBoxing-thumb

And the TBN praise-a-thon starts tomorrow. I love me some Paul and Jan;)

crouches[1] (2)


I couldn't ask for a better week! I hope everyone else is as pumped as me!!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I was totally not expecting the TBN praise-a-thon to be on your list of most exciting things this week! You crack me up. I think I'll tune in. Paul and Jan (mostly Jan's hair) never cease to surprise/amaze me!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I love that you put "vote" shirts on your girls!!! I, too, will be up watching election results...should be interesting!

Anonymous said...

I totally did not see the TBN thing coming! BUT the girls look so cutie in their shirts! We are excited about Tues too & will most definately be up late!!

Christi said...

The Vote shirts are awesome! The game was insane!!Go TEch!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so stinkin' cute. I can only imagine the fun you must have at your house.

Oh and the TBN thing, really? That shocks me, but I must say I wish my hair had a tenth of the body that Jan's has.

Davis Family said...

Those are some stylin' girls...love the shirts! Ur so funny...Jan, oh my! I didn't know pink hair was in for older women? That was the best game EVER...poor Connor, he'll get it someday!