Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat...

First of all, I am sooo excited that we get to move our clocks back a whole hour tonight!! Love the "fall back" time change! And how in the world is it already November 1st?? It amazes me how fast the days and weeks fly by. I don't understand it. So yesterday was Halloween...the kids were super excited! The weather was absolutely perfect. Poor Connor, I thought he was going to have heat stroke in his dragon costume. We kept things simple last night...trick-or-treated at just a few houses with some friends. Every year I notice that more and more people go ALL out with the Halloween decorations. It's fun:) The kids had a blast running from house to house. Stacy and I could barely keep up! Once the candy bags were full and the kids dropped off (they prefer Granna and Gramps and Dondi and Poppi over us), Chad and I made our way to the Monterey/Lubbock High game. Monterey won!

real halloween
Our ferocious dragon and two kitties.

halloween 010
How cute is that!

5x77
Ready to go!

2
Could not resist that face.

57557
We met up with the Ballingers for a little trick-or-treating!

halloween 035
At Dondi and Poppi's house

halloween 036
Last stop...Granna and Gramps where Taylor and Averi spent the night!

4 comments:

Paige Allen said...

Cute, cute, cute! And I agree - I love when we get to set our clocks back...not so fond of the spring forward though...

Anonymous said...

We have the 5 cutiest grandchildren in the whole world!!! They were so cute & it was wonderful to see them so excited! The pictures are even better since Taylor lost her tooth the night before!

Christi said...

I love that dragon costume, that is the cutest!

Davis Family said...

I love the dragon! We were lions so we were having the same heat stroke issues...it's never 80 degrees on Halloween! I also love the matching kitties...you always find the cutest stuff!