Thursday, November 13, 2008

She Couldn't Be Old Enough...

To have lost her first tooth! For some reason it gets stuck in my head that my girl Averi is still a baby. So when we realized a couple of weeks ago that she had a loose tooth, I was slapped back into reality. She's growing up...and it's happening too fast.

I guess it was Monday night when she came into our bedroom for ANOTHER hug and a kiss and I saw that her tooth was hanging on by a thread. I told her to let Chad look at it as he can't resist things like that (I just can't bear to be the one to pull it out). She cried and carried on afraid it was going to hurt, but it didn't and she survived. She was so proud once it was out. She kept feeling around the new hole with her tongue.


Here is a picture of our big girl...toothless!
blog

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl! I hope the tooth fairy brought her something special!

Fortner Family said...

Oh that's so sad for you...I understand the whole growing up to fast. One day their tiny babies and the next day their 10!! Cute pic of Averi!

Davis Family said...

That is the cutest picture of Averi...beautiful girl! If I ever figure out a way to stop 'em from growing up I promise I'll let you know!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Avi! By the way, I hear the Tooth Fairy is loaded--hold out for the paper money!

Heidi said...

Shes so adorable! That scares me a little, mine isnt that far behind her.

Christi said...

CUTE!! So, did the tooth fairy bring her anything good?

The Louders said...

Averi's such a cutie. Losing teeth is the best!! :)

Unknown said...

Aww I can/cant wait! Your kids are so cute!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

What beautiful long hair!

Anonymous said...

YAY AVI!!! SHE LOOKS SO CUTE WITHOUT HER TOOTH!!! AVI, YOU ARE MY SWEETIE!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! Baylor has not lost one yet!! He's going to be 7 in July!