Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged Again...

Eight T.V. Shows I Watch:
  • Oprah
  • Biggest Loser
  • O'Reilly Factor
  • Amazing Race
  • Days
  • The View
  • SNL
  • Letterman

Eight Favorite Restaurants:

  • Olive Garden
  • McAlister's Deli
  • Ruby Tequila's
  • PF Chang's
  • Freebirds
  • Tokyo
  • Carinos
  • Chinese Kitchen

Eight Fun Things That Happened This Weekend:

  • Ate chicken and chokes at Seth and Stacy's
  • Played WaHoo
  • Got A LOT of homework done (not fun but very necessary:)
  • Spent time with Mema who was in town visiting
  • Slept in
  • I think I had more fun during the week because I can't think of anything else. Sad, I know:)

Eight Things I Look Forward To:

  • Putting up yummy Christmas decorations
  • The sights, sounds, and smells of the holidays
  • The END of my first semester back in school
  • My last day working at KDO (in a few weeks!!)
  • Getting back into my skinny clothes
  • Reading Harry Potter #6
  • Having two incomes
  • Putting photo albums together

Eight Things On My Wish List:

  • A new house
  • New furniture
  • Teaching job at Honey
  • Purse/Wallet
  • More Scentsy warmers and smells
  • Gym membership
  • New wedding ring
  • A relaxing Thanksgiving break:)

I tag...Christi and Kelsey!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

They are sold out of my PB advent calendar. I am bummed! I did find one at kirklands that is cute so I got that.