Saturday, October 25, 2008

Her First Race...

This morning Taylor ran her very first race! It was a one mile fun run as part of the Red Ribbon Run. She definitely doesn't get her desire to do this from me! Seeing as how I would just slow her down (mama don't run), Chad went with her! I was so proud of that little toot! I may just have to get in gear and join in next time!

race 004
It was COLD!

race 012
You gotta stretch before you run:)

2
That is the fakest smile EVER on Chad.

race 015
Ready...Set...Go!

3
Here she comes!

race 020
Her ribbon:)

8 comments:

CONNIE said...

Way to go Taylor! She looks adorable in her running gear!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Taylor! I don't think I could run a whole mile...

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! WAY TO GO TAYLOR!!!!!!!!! WE ARE SOO PROUD OF YOU!!! I HAVE TO SAY I CRIED A LITTLE BIT WHEN YOU TOOK OFF AT THE START....I'M EMOTIONAL & YOU ARE AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Could she be any cuter! Way to go TAYLOR!!!

Christi said...

Way to go Taylor!!

Fortner Family said...

Oh she is way to cute!! Good job Taylor!!

Jamie said...

She'll be running marathons before you know it... :)

Jennifer said...

Wow! She is amazing!
You can just get in the car with me and we'll drive to the finish line.


Maybe you should send her out with Paige and they can go train for a marathon together!