Tuesday, October 28, 2008

He Decided it Was Finally Time...

To WALK!!! Yay, Connor! And to think we ever doubted you!



OH...and I just finished reading The Shack a few days ago. If you haven't read it, you should. It gave me quite a new perspective about God's love for us. And how his ways may not be our ways. There were parts of the book I thought were questionable, but for the most part, it was really good. I read til 1:00 a.m. a couple of nights because I could not put it down. It was sweet, sad, and makes ya think!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO CONNOR!!!! WE ARE SOO PROUD OF YOU!! WE NEVER DOUBTED YOU FOR A MINUTE!

Fortner Family said...

How sweet...and he's so proud of himself!!

Kristi said...

Yay Connor! Thats so exciting!!!

Christi said...

Way to go Connor!!!

Heidi said...

Yeah Conner!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

:) LOVE IT!
We're so proud of you, Connor! Abi just said, "The baby is walking, Mom!" She forgets that's her boyfriend! We must see you soon!! Call me!

Anonymous said...

YaY CONNER! What a big boy.

Denae said...

I have been waiting for this post!! Go Connor! It makes me laugh because he looks SO much bigger than Will.

Anonymous said...

Alright Connor! Watch out Mom-it won't be long now til he's sneaking out and stealing your car...:)

Anonymous said...

Priceless! Where did the baby go? He loves all that cheering him on.