Thursday, July 10, 2008

He Still Can't Walk, But at Least He Uses His Legs...

Yesterday Connor and I took a little trip to Barnes and Noble. The girls were with Nana so it was just the two of us. I didn't have the "boy" stroller in the car. All I had was the pink ladybug one and I just couldn't bring myself to put Connor in it, so I decided to hold him (and make it quick). Well, it didn't matter how quick I was, Connor wanted DOWN! He did not want to be held. I don't know what it is about that place that intrigues little kids. Maybe it's the rows and rows of books that they can throw off the shelves;) So, instead of holding a wiggly, squirmy, squealing baby boy - I let him down. And when I put him down, he stood up holding onto the bookshelves for quite awhile. I got the camera out as fast as I could to get pictures of the amazing feat!

stand 003
stand 002
stand 004
stand 001








By the way...I bought this. So far it is really good! It is all about the life of David.

3 comments:

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I love that you stopped by my blog! I kinda feel like I know y'all already. My kids in class did a project on teachers around the building...they had to collect pictures and ask questions and so many chose Chad so I've seen lots of pictures of the precious Hill family!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he's going to be an avid reader...following the family footsteps!

Davis Family said...

He has no need to walk does he?! What with 3 mommas there for his every desire! Lots of bruises come with walking...he's a smart guy!