Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Relief From the Heat...

This heat...oh this heat! Our air conditioner has slowly been dying the last few days...it finally kicked the bucket tonight, so we are in for a long, hot, stuffy night. I will choose to be thankful:) To escape we took the girls for a bit of pampering today. They now have red, white, and blue toenails, appropriately. We also did a little shopping and scored some great deals at Gap. Cute clothes are cuter when they're cheap!

IMG_1062IMG_1061

DSC_0223

Connor started swim lessons this week. I would have never thought that after the 2nd lesson he would be swimming, but sho'nuff he is. His instructor was quite impressed. She kept scooting the chairs farther apart in the water and he was able to swim the distance. He also jumped off the diving board tonight, and he loved it! He is a fearless little guy...makes me nervous.
After his first lesson he got a ribbon for his hard work. He was thrilled and kept asking: "Does it mean I won?"

Practicing moving his arms.
IMG_0569



I love my little Connor. He usually has possession of my phone and he has figured out how to download apps. He knows he can only get free ones...and he has to ask me first. So when he finds a game he wants he comes to me and says: "Can I get it?...It's three!"

Tomorrow Chad and Steve are taking Taylor to play a round of golf. I can't wait to hear how much fun they have. Taylor is super excited. She got some clubs for her birthday and has been itching to use them.

Averi is still healing from surgery. Her ears have been hurting the last few days. This is normal, and I remember it happening to Taylor. I just pray she feels 100% better ASAP! Getting your tonsils out is no joke.
Photobucket

No comments: