Thursday, June 30, 2011

Golf with the Guys...

So we survived without the a/c last night...but just barely. I tossed and turned in the suffocating heat, while Chad woke up every-so-often to use the spray bottle for some relief. He would spray down and go back to sleep. I would have done the same, but it was too hot to move that far. Taylor and Averi wimped out on us...they begged me to take them to their grandparents. Whatever!! So anyway, a/c is back on and in full force. It's the little things...

Before she wimped-out and left us to suffer all alone last night, Taylor was talking about how excited she was to play golf with Chad and Poppi. She asked if I would wake her up early so she could get all gussied up for her golf debut. I think she's pretty cute myself!
Golf With Guys 2 6-30-11

Golf With Guys 6-30-11

Swing it, girl!




Photobucket

No comments: