Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer is Officially Here...

3 photo[2]
Roadtrip to The Colonial = Summer

1
Dance Recital Week = Summer

photo[1]
A Night Out @ Spoonful past 9:00 = Summer

Summer = Happiness :)

I ♥ Summer!!

As of today I am officially a 3rd grade teacher. My classroom is cleaned out and now it's a waiting game for my next destination...the portable...the portable that has yet to be delivered...the portable that probably won't be delivered until the end of July! This would have put me into a tailspin last year. I love that God is teaching me to chill out and take it one day at a time.

Right now, in this moment, all I know is that the next few months will be devoted to relaxing and having fun with my awesome family!

Goodbye, Oprah...Hello, Summer! Off to read I Dared to Call Him Father!
Photobucket

No comments: