Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just an Update...

The girls danced at the Arts Festival this morning. And we didn't know it til last night, but Averi's art was chosen to be on display at the Civic Center! So it was a fun morning browsing all the art and watching our little girls on stage.


I love that spring is in the air...it would be perfect if it weren't for the dadgum wind!


Chad is all about The Masters this weekend. I mean he is watching every hole...every player...and he is watching it on the t.v. where all my shows are recorded. GRRRR!


We are in love with the Decorah Eagles.


Only 7 more weeks of school!! So. Ready. For. Summer.


24 DSC_0009 w DSC_0007


Photobucket

1 comment:

cell phones for sale said...

I have read a number of posts of yours, but this is the one that I like the most. So expecting some more ideas from your side. Thanks