Saturday, August 21, 2010

A New Beginning...

Congratulations to Taylor on becoming a Dance Gallery Darling!!! We are so proud! Yesterday she learned her dances, this morning she auditioned, and this evening the results were posted. WooHoo!! She has waited a long time for this opportunity
Darling Taylor

Picture1

Well...school starts Monday. It's a bit surreal. I've had several nightmares about the first day. In one of them, I walked into my class only to find that the principal had turned my class into the P.E. room. Nothing like waking up in a cold sweat.

Thursday was open house and I got to meet my students! It kind of made everything official. And these three little munchkins came to see me after their open house at Honey.













DSCN0172
Stop Light Behavior Chart and Reading Corner

DSCN0151
Lunch Count

DSCN0170
Calendar Math

DSCN0152
Homework and Monday Folders/Mailboxes for Graded Papers

DSCN0177
Desk Area

DSCN0193
Team Baskets/Desk Work Folders

DSCN0210
Books to Read on First Day

DSCN0179
CHAMP/Birthday Wall

DSCN0205
The Room!
Photobucket

8 comments:

brandi said...

It looks great!

Kristi said...

It looks adorable! I hope your first day is awesome!

Chels said...

Super cute! Good luck I'm sure you will do great!

Jennifer said...

ohmygoodness...this makes me wish I was gonna be starting my first day of school in your classroom! love it!

Anonymous said...

Your room is amazing!!! Praying tomorrow is a wonderful day for you and the kids!

Davis Family said...

Your room rocks! I wanna come read in your reading corner!

The Louders said...

Your room looks awesome! So cute and looks like you've been there for years (I mean, looks like you have everything you need and you're all settled in!) You're a natural for sure. And I love the chair covers with pockets...what a great idea.
I think I may have to audit your class. Hehe.

Rehan said...

very nice picz..