Thursday, February 11, 2010

These...

Came for me today at school. Chad just wanted to tell me he loves me and is proud of me! How sweet! Made my day. I can't believe it's already V-Day...even more I can't believe I am four weeks into student teaching. I am getting much more comfortable in front of the class. I can actually relax a little while teaching...it's so much better when I can let loose:)

We are headed to Red River this weekend with some friends. At least I will have a mountain view while working on next week's lessons!
flower
Photobucket

4 comments:

brandi said...

So sweet!

Tanna's Triplets said...

Aww, so sweet!! Ya'll have fun!!

The Louders said...

Very sweet! Good job, Chad. You're gonna be a fabulous teacher btw!! Hope you had a fun get-away weekend....

Chels said...

Cute husbands! I love it. I hope the kiddos are being great for you. Can't wait to hear you are all finished and officially certified. Be sure to let us know!