Saturday, November 21, 2009

One More...

List of things I am thankful for:

  • Success. I found out that I passed the EC-6 Generalist test!!! All that's left is student teaching and I will officially be certified to teach in Texas! Thank you, Lord!!
  • A good book. I am almost finished with Sarah Palin's book, Going Rogue. I think she is a fascinating lady. Next on the list is the classic Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Believe it or not, I have never read it.
  • A good movie. Excited to see The Blind Side and New Moon!
  • A good musical. Last night we went to see Annie Jr.! Three of Taylor's friends were in it, and it was so cute! I think we may have an aspiring actress on our hands now!
  • A Roadtrip. The Friday after Thanksgiving we are leaving for a quick roadtrip to Dallas with our friends, the Long's! We are going to stay at the fabulous Gaylord, eat a little Cheesecake Factory, and cheer on the Red Raiders in the new Cowboy staduim!
  • Pants with an elastic waist. Seriously.
  • A break. A break from school...a break from homework...a break from dance...a break from the craziness!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing the test! What a relief!!!! It is not an easy task so BRAVO. You will be a fabulous teacher.

Chels said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations!!! You are so close to being finished. Oh and you will LOVE Alice in Wonderland, I think its one of my top 10 favorite childrens books. (Don't forget to read the squeal, "Through the Looking Glass". It's just as good!)

DONDI said...

I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL TEACHER!!