Friday, October 2, 2009

Answers...

Answer to Prayer #1:
When I picked Tay up from school yesterday she had the biggest smile on her face. She came bouncing to the car and was so excited to tell me that she was voted student class representative!! This is year # 2 for her. I prayed all day she would get it. I think she needed the boost of confidence. Thank you, Lord!

I was also class representative in the 3rd grade...because I'm cool like that! LOL :) I don't think Taylor was impressed with my coolness!

Answer to Prayer #2:
I am sooo excited because I just found out that I will, most likely, student teach at Honey for the entire spring semester. Instead of switching schools, I will just switch grades!! Answer to prayer!!

Answer to Prayer #3
My Mema was diagnosed with lung cancer in the fall of 2007. By mid-2008 she was completely healed. She's been to check-ups regularly since. This past week her dr. called her and wanted to take a second look, and do another cat scan. It came back totally clear!

We are headed to Shamrock tonight to see her. It will probably be our last time to stay in her house. She is moving to the Raider Ranch in Lubbock the end of this month! It's a big change for her, but one of her best friends is making the move with her.
ECASYF704CAWL6D2TCAY5Q805CAHHKMYGCA27O1E7CAV02FVTCAEGQ7YUCAI5X1ZOCARXWOFRCA2S5QMECAUH4PBSCA4XU89NCA3NQM94CA49P6CFCADG7343CAJL3V47CATR757MCAMRPXZDCA1SGE3H
Here we come, Shamrock! Home of the Fighting Irish :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Davis Family said...

God is so good! Those are all wonderful, very amazed by the cancer being healed, lung cancer is nearly impossible to beat...but I know nothing is impossible for God!

dondi said...

Our God is so personal & so gracious!