Monday, August 17, 2009

Ready for a Routine...

We have had a lot of fun this summer, but I am soo ready for a routine. I function way better with a plan and a tight schedule.

So Taylor is excited about starting 3rd grade. She got the teacher she wanted, Mrs. Peel! She is also taking piano lessons every week and will start dance again after sitting out last year. She even gets to be in Jazz for the first time!

And Averi is ready to start Kindergarten. I can't believe that I will be dropping off both of my girls everyday all day. She will also be in dance.



I am still debating about whether or not to put Connor in KDO. He has so much fun there, but I am liking the idea of saving some mulah. Look how long he looks in this picture. My baby boy is growing up!
bday 5

I take my last two classes at Tech this fall before student teaching in the spring. And I just found out that I
passed my first certification exam. Yay!! One down, one to go!

Just because...here is a fun little picture from last weekend. We were at Seth and Stacy's and decided to walk to Gelatto's for a change of pace. It was fun. After ice cream Seth and I bolted across 82nd to grab a drink from United. Chad and Stacy stayed with the kids by the side of the road. As we were walking back this is what it looked like! Chad said he felt like he was waiting for the citibus with Stacy and their five kids :)
2
Photobucket

2 comments:

Gordy and Ruth said...

YEAH!!! Congrats on passing, although I knew you would!! Hopefully I do as well :) Have a great rest of the week!

dondi said...

i am very proud of you!! But then I knew you would pass!!!Woo hoo!!!!