Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Roaring Springs and the Ranch...

Seth and Stacy had Corsen's 2nd birthday party at Roaring Springs this past Saturday, and we all had a blast. I don't know what has come over me lately, but I could so leave good ole' Lubbock for a quiet life in the country! Give me a fridge full of coke and I'm there:)

After the party we went to Seth's parent's ranch a few miles away. We floated the pond, cooked-out, and enjoyed just hanging out. Doesn't get much better than that!

DSCF9388
The gang...I love these people:)

DSCF9376
The kids had fun catching minnows in the stream.

DSCF9377

DSCF9374
Stacy, Seth and the Birthday Boy

DSCF9390
Our little family minus Connor

DSCF9386
On a nature walk

DSCF9394
Riding four-wheelers at the ranch
Photobucket

2 comments:

Davis Family said...

Love the waterfall pics!

Kristi said...

THAT DOES LOOK LIKE FUN, BUT WHAT ABOUT SHOPPING? YOU WOULD MISS THAT!