Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Fabulous Fourth...

We celebrated the Fourth by going to Spur, TX and crashing Seth and Stacy's family reunion! We had soo much fun...and I realized I am a country girl at heart. Her parents live way out in the middle of nowhere and the land is beautiful. It reminded me of going to my grandparent's in Shamrock when I was a kid. It was so peaceful and quiet...at least until the fireworks:)

DSCF9336
Is that view not gorgous?? I wish that was our backyard!


DSCF9337
We could see storms around us all day. We only got a little bit of rain.


DSCF9347
Mama relaxin' in the pool:)


DSCF9356
Our Firecracker


DSCF9358
The monkey bars were ladders...I'm just sayin' :)


DSCF9359
Ready for the show! I didn't get any pictures of it, but their fireworks show was AMAZING...and it was right over our heads!

DSCF9361
Nothing better than sparklers.


DSCF9362
We had such a fun Fourth! Happy Birthday, USA!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Louders said...

Fabulous 4th in Spur, TX. That's awesome!!!

uncle brant said...

ah shamrock...

Davis Family said...

Looks like you had a good one! LOTS OF CUTE pics as usual!