Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Love This Week...

It has been filled with fun, friends, and freedom! I am officially done with the spring semester! I think I made another 4.0...Yay! Last night was my last class and the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders. I have a whole summer to look forward to and I am going to enjoy every second of it:)

Here are some pictures of our week so far (thanks, Kelsey)!
Saturday we hung out with Kelsey and Jennifer at the park and then dinner at McAlister's.
Monday we spent the day with Angela and Elly playing at the mall and park.
Tuesday Dondi, Kristi, Logan and I had a day of shopping for the kiddos.

Tomorrow night is girl's night and I am so excited!


Oh! And it turns out Tech owes me $2,500!! What a nice surprise to start the summer off with:) God answers prayers!
DSCF7055
Connor and Madison...aren't they cute:)

Taylor

Averi

DSCF7057
A balloon and a sucker is all it takes to make Connor happy:)

DSCF7060

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

YAY! I love that Tech owes you money!!! It's cause you're God's favorite!!!

Now if we can only get Oprah to recognize that....

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun, and I adore your kiddos. Can't wait for girls night!!!!

DONDI said...

CONGRATS ON THE 4.0!! I'M PROUD OF YOU!!! YAY, SUMMER!!!!!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

a. Don't you love summers even more right now?

b. Love a windfall of money! I think God loves good surprises, too!

c. McAlister's is my favorite. We went the Lbk on Saturday and I dragged Micah there (he doesn't get the appeal of a great sandwich!).

Davis Family said...

Yay for a break & yay for a break with some extra cash in your pocket! Cute pics of your super cute kids!