Sunday, March 8, 2009

Par-Tay Pictures...

This year we decided to do a Tech themed party! I love red, black and white together. Connor had a good time opening his presents and playing with his friends.

001_25A
He thinks balloons are the coolest.

004_22A
I am loving my double chin:) I need photoshop or something to help me out!

006_20A
So many new toys!

009_17A
Friends

017_9A
Playing ball with Paw.

016_10A
As party favors we gave out little Tech footballs. I guess everyone decided to have a ball fight in the house, because there were footballs flying across the room in all different directions. Kids were hanging over the top of the stairs chunking them down on our heads, they were downstairs throwing them up...it was wild and crazy:)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like fun:) Wish we could have been there. As soon as we get Logan well(he is still on breathing treatments) we have a present for the birthday boy!

Anonymous said...

I'm sad we had to miss it. It looks like y'all had a great time. He is so sweet. Your video just made me cry.