Monday, February 16, 2009

Proud of These Guys...

I don't know why, but Chad and Heath got a wild hair and decided to train for a half-marathon coming up in April. Hey! I'm all for it...it's a weekend trip to Dallas! But they have been working so hard for this and I am proud of them. Yesterday they ran on 114th street from Upland to University. We're talking from the new Walmart to Tinsletown. That seems like such a long way to run, but it isn't even half the distance of the half-marathon. So if you see a couple of guys running around town honk and wave at them:)

DSC_0014

66

DSC_0016

DSC_0019

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you took some pictures, and blogged! I'm proud as well. Now, if I could just get motivated.

Kristi said...

I admire those who run for the fun of it! Not Me:)

Loong story with Sydney and school basically my principal thinks no mater how smart she is, she is better off being the oldest intead of the youngest. It will be weird that she and Averi wont be in the same grade. I always thought they would be!

Jamie said...

Jason runs marathons... I've finally got him into HALF marathons because the training is so much easier on ME! (Not as much running on the "long" run days!) Anyway, I walked the half marathon in Phoenix in January... You could WALK and Chad could run! :) It's fun!

Jamie said...

WAY TO GO, CHAD! :) It's a huge accomplishment when you cross that finish line! Good Luck!

Davis Family said...

Wow impressive...the farthest I can run is a mile & it's been awhile since I did that...

The Louders said...

Way to go, guys! Definitely not somthing I'll probably ever do.
And if I tried to walk it, would it ever end?! Does sound fun though. :)