Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Things That Make Me Smile...

School is officially back in session. I enjoyed, more than words can say, the 6 glorious weeks of homework-free bliss. And come to find out it was only supposed to be 5 glorious weeks. Yes, that's right, I totally missed my first day of class. Apparently I didn't think it necessary to look at (even glance at) my class schedule. That would have been too easy:) Oh well...it was one less day of school for me!

Here are a couple of things that are making me smile lately. Nothing big, but they add a little zest to my life.

My cute and colorful monster key covers!
Picture 157

The cutie key covers and my new phone! It's no iPhone, but hey!
Picture 155

I took this picture with the new phone. I thought it was pretty good quality...surprisingly.
2009

4 comments:

CONNIE said...

Great picture of Averi, she makes me smile and boy does she look like you! She is a doll!

Denae said...

Love the key covers!! And Averi looks sooo old!

Anonymous said...

the key covers are so cute! I like the phone too, it's way cute...so is Avi!

Davis Family said...

You make me laugh...that sounds like something I would do...I'm such an airhead, but now that I have 3 kids I blame it all on them!
Love the key covers...puts my key ring to shame!