Friday, December 19, 2008

Lots of Things...

We are done with the first half of school!!! I made it out of my classes with a 4.0:) So happy! And Taylor is now halfway through with 2nd grade. This week was packed with parties and fun. Now I can breathe a big sigh of relief.
Wednesday was Taylor's class party...I was in charge...and it went really well. The kids had fun. I was stressed, but they didn't know the difference!
DSC_0333

DSC_0334

Thursday it was Averi's turn. And thank goodness all I had to do was show up and enjoy it. They played games and ate cupcakes.
DSC_0342

DSC_0336

It was also my last day working at KDO. It's a little sad knowing I'm done. Connor had a good time playing with all the other babies, but now it will be just the two of us (at least on Thursdays).
DSC_0343

Today is my dad's 60th birthday. That's a little hard to wrap my mind around. He is and always has been an amazing dad and Gramps. He would do anything and everything for me and my family. He has most definitely loved unconditionally and that means the world to me. A dad's job is to be an earthly example of our Heavenly Father...he has been that and much much more. I am so lucky. Happy Birthday, Dad!!
DSC_0351

So Chad and I have been on a movie kick lately. In fact I went twice today. We saw Tale of Despereaux after school and Yes Man this evening. Tonight we were bombarded with Chad's students from school. Everytime we turned around we heard another "COACH HILL"!! He decided he likes going to the movies on Sunday afternoon better:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie pics of the kid's parties!! I'm glad ya'll had fun.....And Happy birthday Gramps, you are an amazing Dad & Grandfather!

Christi said...

Congrats on the 4.0!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful testimony and tribute to your great dad. That's the best gift to give him. That means the world to him

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful testimony and tribute to your great dad. That's the best gift to give him. That means the world to him