Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

Well, I've been away from the blogworld for about a week, and I must admit it's been kinda' nice! Right now life is pretty crazy. I feel like I'm just trying to keep my head above water. I have, what feels like, an endless amount of homework, and it's making me cranky cranky. I know I probably haven't been very fun to live with lately. I keep having to tell myself that the semester is almost over ~ and it will be worth it when everything is said and done. It better be! :) Come on December 1st!

So anyway, today as I was driving and listening to my new Hillsong cd, I decided to give all my stress and craziness to God. It feels so good to rest in His love and peace. He is my firm foundation!! I wish I had the words to adequately express His awesomeness! But all I know is that through all of my stupidity and stubborness, He still loves me and calls me His own!

5 comments:

Denae said...

Homework is the reason I will never go back to school. Yuck!

Fortner Family said...

I've missed you! I am praying that you have a great stress free day!!

CONNIE said...

I needed that today! Thank you for the encouragement, I have also gotten a little overwhelmed and cranky. In the grand scheme of life, housework is so small! I am just really grateful for how God has blessed me with great friends, family and a sense of humor! Have a great day girl!

Anonymous said...

You are sooo right! Pop always says that when he feels overwhelmed, he pictures himself just crawling up into God's lap & laying back against his chest as God wraps His great big arms around him & he just feels so secure & safe.....what a great picture!! I have pictured that a lot lately too, I must admit! Don't worry, We're behind you 110% & we'll help you all the way!!

Anonymous said...

what in the world! I'm anonymous again!