Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Corn Maize...

Yesterday Averi's class took a field trip to the Corn Maize. The weather was perfect and we had such a good time. I love how peaceful it is out there ~ makes me want to be a farmer:)

pumkin 032
Pumpkins

pumkin 003
The class learning about corn.

pumkin 004
Averi and corn stalks.

pumkin 013
Averi and Trevor in the maze...ooh...they are holding hands:)

pumkin 029
Averi and Kyler. Kyler is Averi's first love...and Trevor's cousin:) We like to give her a hard time!:)

pumkin 019
The class of 2022!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THESE PICTURES ARE SOOO CUTE! AVERI IS SO SWEET TO SHARE HERSELF SO UNSELFISHLY WITH 2 BOYS LIKE THAT!!

Anonymous said...

I'M NOT ANONYMOUS!!! I'M DONDI!

Davis Family said...

How fun! I love her outfit and the pictures!

Christi said...

Crazy level of cuteness in these pictures!! Delaney's field trip to the maize is next week.

Denae said...

Dondi is hilarious!